Fencing by Material
No matter the style of your home or business, Amerifence can fabricate any fence that will meet and exceed all your requirements of function and form. From classic to custom designs, we’ve beautified and protected our clients properties with our fencing products for decades. Call (317) 207-9499 or get a free quote now. We serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
From the forest to our mill and from our factory to your home, we design, build, and install fences of incredible strength, durability, and beauty. We’re certain we can provide the fence you need for your home or business. Keep in mind, you’re not limited to just one material. We frequently install fencing and decking made up of a combination of materials.
Cedar Wood Fencing
A cornerstone of our product line, our superior quality heart-cut cedar fencing graces homes of all styles. From a majestic custom lattice top fence fit for a mansion to a rustic fence circling your beloved horse farm, cedar’s versatility is at home in any application.
- Known as the “Wood Eternal,” cedar has superior resistance to decay and rot, while boasting excellent dimensional stability.
- Maintains outdoor durability and accepts stain and paint well.
- Stands strong for years.
Aluminum & Steel Fencing
From rocks in the mine to our mill in Indiana, we crush, melt, and shape these raw materials into lasting fences that stand the test of time.
- Easy-care ornamental aluminum is a popular choice among homeowners for its stately beauty, durability, and versatility.
- Not only is an aluminum fence installation favored for large ornamental applications, but it’s also a perfect choice for small installations:
Our vinyl is carefully formulated by scientists using resins and chemicals molded into beautiful products for your home.
- Maintenance-free is the buzzword in our industry that resonates with many of our customers — and that’s exactly what this vinyl fencing is.
- HOAs, homeowners, and businesses appreciate vinyl fencing for its decorative beauty and versatility in many applications.
Chain Link Fencing
Chain link fencing is a time-tested standard in the fencing industry that many still favor for its utility in a multitude of settings.
- Choose from a variety of heights and grades.
- Select from galvanized and vinyl-coated colors as well.
- Pairs well with gate operators for added security and privacy.
All our fencing comes with an industry-best warranty, as detailed in your contract.Learn More
Our 4-Step Process
We have our processes down to an art and work efficiently to complete your project.
- One of our salesmen will visit your property to conduct a thorough inspection of the job site so we can recommend the best product(s) that suit your needs.
- We will schedule an installation date upon completion of the following items:
- Executed contract
- Deposit and/or financing approval
- We custom build every project according to each customer's specifications. Every job is assembled at our warehouse, which is located in Indianapolis.
- Our crews will install the fence according to the contract and job specifications outlined by the customer. Most fences typically take 1 day or less to install.
Why Choose Us
Since 1927 our fourth-generation, family-owned company has produced premium fence products with old-style quality craftsmanship. Today we operate internationally but always stay true to our small-town values.
- Fourth-generation, experienced family-owned business.
- Direct mill outlet. High quality heart-cut cedar.
- We manufacture our own products in Indiana.
- Craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail. Standard true 5 x 5 posts and mortise-and-tenon construction.
INSTALL A FENCE TODAY!
With a variety of fencing materials, innovative designs, and expert installation, Amerifence specializes in residential fencing services that complement your home or business to perfection. Call (317) 207-9499 or get a free quote now. We serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Noblesville, Westfield, Fishers, Carmel, Brownsburg, and more. We also offer fence repair work for all brands of fencing, whether you purchased the fence from us or not.