Cedar Shadow Box Fencing Installation
Looking for a beautiful fence that combines style with durability? Shadow box fence construction is created to do just that. Amerifence will handcraft a fence that meets all your needs for your residence or place of business. Call us at (317) 207-9499 or get a free quote now. We serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
What Is a Shadow Box Fence?
Shadow box fences are finished on both sides, so they are a popular choice for neighbors who want to share a fence line. Save money by collaborating with your neighbor and split the cost of a fence built along the shared side of the yard. You’ll both enjoy a private space at a reduced cost (of you each purchasing two separate fences).
Our Shadow Box Fencing Projects
Benefits of Shadow Box Fences
Shadow box fences are available in cedar and are popular for the following reasons:
- They can be customized to differing degrees of privacy by adjusting the overlapping boards.
- Shadow box fencing allows the wind to pass through the fence; therefore, these fences have the best durability and longevity for wood fences in the industry.
- Adding customizations like a scalloped edge, an arch, or one of our three patented post tops to a dog ear shadow box fence creates a unique style. Interested in crafting a cohesive outdoor space? Add a custom deck, outdoor handrailing system, and a gate operator to make your dream space. See our gallery for inspiration.
- Homeowners value the double side finishing, as it enhances the curb appeal of a property.
Who Should Have a Shadow Box Fence Installed?
People who like a combination of style and substance, enjoy a finished view from inside the fence, and want the ability to have privacy and block an undesirable view will enjoy a shadow box fence. If you’d like to consider all your fencing options, be sure to check out our other types:
Naturally, all our fencing comes with a warranty as detailed in your contract. If, however, a storm or other accident happens to damage your red cedar shadow box fence, our fence repair department can assist. Unlike most fencing businesses, we even work on fences installed by other companies, including cedar, maintenance-free aluminum and vinyl, and chain link. Be sure to ask us for a quote or more information.
Why Choose Us
Since 1927 our fourth-generation, family-owned company has produced premium fence products with old-style quality craftsmanship. Today we operate internationally but always stay true to our small-town values.
- Business partnerships with cedar mills give us access to the highest quality heart-cut cedar at the most affordable prices.
- Craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail. Standard true 5 x 5 posts and mortise-and-tenon construction.
- Industry leader and one of the largest fencing companies in the Midwest.
- Unlike most fence companies, we offer year-round installation.
Isn’t it finally time to enhance your property with a cedar shadow box fence installation from Amerifence? Create a safe place for the kids to play and improve your outdoor style too. Call us today at (317) 207-9499 or get a free quote now. We serve Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Noblesville, Westfield, Fishers, Carmel, Brownsburg, and more.